When times get tough it can be very easy to get caught up in a downward spiral of negativity.
The more stressed or upset we feel the worse it can get and the notion of being able to access happiness within can feel very distant.
This workshop will help you to break out of this and connect with your inner happiness. It will empower you to choose how you feel daily.
It can be very easy to believe that happiness is something external to us. That we have do something first to be able to achieve it. That it’s a feeling we get when we reach a goal.
How often have you thought to yourself “when I get X then I will be happy”?
This is a common trap. It get’s us stuck in a cycle of postponing feeling happiness now into constantly searching for it through other people, achievements and material gain.
The truth is that only we can make ourselves happy and that happiness comes from within us, not externally as we have been led to believe. The Happiness Effect, is a two day workshop designed to develop an understanding of our own individual happiness. Looking at how being happy effects our everyday life personally and professionally. How we can harness the power of our own inner happiness to get over the bad times, develop and grow our engagement with what we do every day.
“Happiness is a state of inner fulfilment, not just the gratification of inexhaustible desires for outward things” Matthew Richard
The 2 day workshop will cover:
- Define your own happiness and what makes you Happy
- Develop your own authentic style that taps into what you need when you need it
- Understand your energy, the factors that erode energy and confidence
- Discovering what you value in life and work – what is important for you to feel on a daily basis
- Discover how easy you have made it to feel these values daily, and create new happiness rules to ensure you do.
- The impact of positive and negative thoughts
- Simple techniques to switch your mood into feeling more positive
- How to empower yourself
- Create a happiness mission statement to life your life by
The Approach The two day workshop is a blend of techniques from Behavioural Modelling, Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), Transactional Analysis, Dowsing and Emotional Intelligence.
After The Event The two day open programme includes pre and post seminar measurements of happiness. After the event it doesn’t stop there, we encourage everyone to continue the journey by keeping a journal that will have been started at the event.
The next dates will be announced soon!
Your ticket includes tea, coffee and lunch at the venue on both days, plus a happiness journal to take away. If you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to get in touch: [email protected],uk/ 07779 150886